Tuesday, June 3, 2008

With High Regard

Today, I have received a delightful eMail from one of my very best loyal students of Hyderabad Chapter of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, where I have been a guest Faculty. Here is the excerpt:

================
Dear Suryanarayana garu,

Sir, I had visited your site for the first time and found it too good. If you could recollect, I was your student in 1997 at Hyderabad Chapter for my CS Foundation Course. I used to send greeting card for your birthday every year, but could not continue to do so after getting married and taking up more responsibility. I was actually trying to search your contact details with the help of member's directory. Finally I was trying to search for the same with the help of google website and finally got your website reference. I was overwhelmed with joy that I could trace your contact details. Sir I had got lot of inspiration from you during my days of coaching at Hyd. chapter. I would be immensely pleasured to hear from you through your website.
-KPLS,Mumbai,India.
================
I now recollect a quote "In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog