Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Get Ahead With Personal Blog - Online Live Class


eTeaching
A Blog is an excellent way to network with people or professionals in our field, to get exposure & visibility to our work, to become a better communicator and to build a powerful Brand!
Blogs are becoming part of our daily routine as we get best benefits from this unique mode of online presence.

 Forward this email to a Friend

Participants' feedback
Thank you very much for such a nice class. I am looking forward to learn some more innovative approaches for blogging.
-Foisal Mahmud Rownak, France
Congratulations. I think it is your first experiment. It has come up very well.
-Raghu Babu G, Hyderabad, India
Its a nice place, I recommend you to attend this class.  
-Hector de Hoyos, Mexico



Online Live Session On
Get Ahead With Personal Blog


I invite you to join live, online class as per following details:

Class Title:
Get Ahead With Personal Blog
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/241988-get-ahead-with-personal-blog
Class Day & Date:
Monday, January 25, 2010
Class Time:
9:00 PM [(GMT+05:30)  Indian Standard Time]
Class Duration:
30 minutes
Price: Free
I also request you to forward this announcement eMail to your known contacts & well wishers who may also avail this opportunity. 
Read My Blog for more details at
http://suryanarayanasv.blogspot.com

With Best Wishes,


Suryanarayana SV
Suryanarayana S V
Director I Consultant I Trainer I eAuthor I Social-Networker I Rotarian
Hyderabad-India

Telephones:
040-23700368;  Mobile: +91 98480 80080

email: info@suryanarayana.com  email2: surya342@gmail.com


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog