Sunday, January 17, 2010

Now Conducting Online Live Classes

Internet enabled technologies, tools and platforms are revolutionizing the way of our life. A variety of virtual classrooms, web conferencing solutions,  online tests platforms, content sharing, blogging softwares, document editing solutions and networking websites are empowering many a teachers like me to use these powerful mediums to connect with learners. These new online avenues have become convenient, cost effective and creative. Now my passion is to become full-fledged eTeacher, ePresenter & eTrainer.
I have searched and researched before I have selected WiZiQ to further pursue my e-savvy skills.  I am now a premium member of WiZiQ  which is a web learning platform that connects and provides a channel of communication between learners and teachers accross the world. WiZiQ provided me the state-of-the-art virtual classroom which is equipped with live audio, video, whiteboard and text chat elements. It now facilitates me to  produce content online and convert it in a sharable format, teach / train in my own methodology and even allows payments for my offering. One of the wonderful aspects is that all my sessions on WiZiQ  are automatically recorded so that they can be revisited and retrieved anytime. 
View my WiZiQ profile and activities at:  http:// www.wiziq.com/surya
I have lined-up Free Public sessions to introduce a variety of topics. Eventually, I will be soon offering Private Online Certified Courses on specified subjects.  To start with, please follow these steps:
  1. Click the following link to find  more details about my maiden live class designed for 30 minutes scheduled at 9-00pm [Indian Standard Time] on Monday, the 18th January, 2010: http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/240357-how-to-create-maintain-personal-blog-an-introduction
  2. You can then  proceed with system & device checks. All you need is a computer and a good internet connection.
  3. Click "Join the Class" button. [You will be required to sign up FREE on WiZiQ before joining the class. Or sign in if you are already a member]
  4. Just before the scheduled time of class, click the "Launch Class" button to get into my virtual class room [ Registered members will receive reminder eMail & SMS]
So just hook on to your PC and get set learning this new way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog