Monday, May 26, 2008

Better Photography Workshop

I have attended a “Workshop in basic photography” on 24th & 25th May in Hyderabad, India conducted by Mr. Prabhu P, the Managing Trustee of Asian Wildlife-Foundation, whose passion is Photography. This workshop has covered topics on understanding Camera, conventional and digital camera functions, Camera Handling, understanding colour and composition, computer transfer and basic correction and indoor & outdoor practicals. I found this workshop extremely useful particularly for an amateur like me. I have been using several brands and types of Cameras since last 30 years without knowing much about its functioning but just clicking whatever I find ideal. The inputs by Mr.Prabhu has also been useful to me to take a right decision to purchase a Digital SLR Camera which is my wish since long time. During this workshop, I have also got introduced and interacted with co-participants particularly Mr. Subhash, Mr.Narahari, Ms. Deeti Shetty, Mr. CL Ravindra Kumar, and Mr. Pradeep Venkateshlu who had readily responded to become Volunteers to take snaps at Rotary Club events [ Application available at http://www.clubrunner.ca/Data/3150/3553/HTML/36072/RCSW-VolunteerForm.doc ]

I recommend every amateur and photography professional to attend this workshop to hone their skills with the help of inputs of veteran photographer like Mr. Prabhu [ eMail: prabhu.podipireddy@gmail.com Mobile: 91 939 550 9595 Office Phone: 23737190 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog