Friday, September 27, 2019

Best pouch I have ever used

First time, I got highly impressed with the color, size and utility aspects in this product on Amazon. [ Amazon Verified Purchase Colour: Blue  ]

The pouch has several facilities like, I could clip it to my pant hook, use it as a cross bag in side my shirt and just carry it with hand.
I have been using this daily during my morning walk to keep my mobile phone Samsung J8 [ size is perfect ] along with my business cards and bookmarks of my published books on www.suryanarayana.in to keep them handy.
What I liked most in this product is its quality, soft fabric, modest size black clip shoulder belt, three pockets one among them is with zip and very good size of the pouch that also fits into pockets.

I have already kept this product in Amazon wish list to buy it soon again for my travel purpose.

Lookup: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07NCXWFFT/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_apa_i_JswJDb6959TC8?fbclid=IwAR0pnqmadxnWItEfKZB89cKGDP1glWB696zoyufdUnfEZKjGnhe5rE_qUb4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog