Tuesday, October 8, 2019

New Life To My Websites

On the auspicious day of Vijaya Dasami [ Dussehra - Hindu Festival - on 8th October 2019 ] I have completed refurbishing my flagship website http://www.suryanarayana.com  and launched it afresh. 


  1. During 1997 when I was injured to do office work because of hand fracture, I got a plan to begin acing website innovation. I drew in administrations of a just passed B.Tech understudy on an hourly payment basis to come my home and work with me in my main goal to build up my own website. Over a period, I took in the fundamental required Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) which is the standard markup language for archives intended to be shown in an internet browser.
  2. I got pioneer in web activity with hypermart.net which apportioned me essential free host facility and basic storage space. I was fortunate to get my domain name suryanarayana.com from networksolutions.com unmistakable area name supplier.
  3. With my steady learning inclination, I could interface my site arrangement with Payment gateway, conduct online classes, web-learning workshops and sessions online since 1999.
  4. My website was the principal site by a Practicing Company Secretary took off according to rules and guidelines given by The Institute Of Company Secretaries. 
  5. As I advanced as webmaster smart over a time of two decades, I could address with expertise regarding the matter by partaking in live classes and workshops to make mindfulness among my professional collegues as well as IT experts.
  6. I needed to relocate to another host wix.com most recent stage for my refurbished site to use latest innovation and to pay according to my use of host extra room. 
  7. www.suryanarayana.com is is currently a versatile advanced and optimized website meaning the content flows easily between desktop and mobile devices to provide the user with an outstanding experience.
  8. I could likewise as of late created another site www.suryanarayana.in as a Catalog to portray my Printed Books, Digital Books [ eBooks and Kindle books ], resources and fit for working as online store.
  9. All my websites and blog have experienced significant auxiliary changes, which included solidifying, plugins setup, external utilities integrations and navigation.
  10. On its highest point, my web + internet aptitudes & skills prepared me to deal with my websites altogether with no kind of help and support from any software firm or an independent professional.
Lookup and provide your comments, feedback and suggestions on www.suryanarayana.com and www.suryanarayana.in

To get my updates, join my email list: https://tinyurl.com/y5uyc7xe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog