Sunday, November 10, 2019

Celebrating 1 year carversary of Hyundai Santro

Today, the 10th November, 2019 I am celebrating my 1 year #carversary of Hyundai Santro Magna Automatic Manual Transmission (automatic gears) by recollecting the most liked post on Facebook on 10th November 2018.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212956503734217&id=1439867737


#SvsnCelebration. I am delighted to announce that I have acquired a new car Hyundai Santro Magna Automatic Manual Transmission (automatic gears) version from Lakshmi Hyundai, Manjeera Mall Kukatpalli branch in Hyderabad on 9th November 2018. This car was allotted to me in the first lot of new cars rolled out by Hyundai company with introductory price & preference for the first 50,000 customers booked online like me. This is a re-introduced all new Santro tallboy designed family car. Being a Senior Citizen, I look forward for a safe and strain-free driving experience with this car hoping to be better than my earlier owned Maruthi 800 as well as Maruthi Alto Lxl vehicles which I use for more than two decades. #SvsnPics captured by my son in law Mohan Karthik at the time of handing over keys of new car to us by Company Executives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog