Friday, September 20, 2019

Remembering * ANR

Remembering legendary actor Dr Akkineni Nageswara Rao ( ANR - 20 September 1924) on his birthday today.

I recollect how I reached this celebrity over phone + initiated a talk over a cup of coffee at his house + invited him as Guest of honour at our Company Secretary Family Fellowship meeting held at Hyderabad on 1st January 1996, the day on which I tookover as Chairman of Hyderabad Chapter of Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India. I still keep in my library ANR telugu book "Akkineni Aalochanalu" gifted by him to me on this occassion. In the pic, my contemperors CS Hanumanta Raju Datla & CS Sudhir Babu C looks on and shared the dias with ANR.
Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog at: http://suryanarayanasv.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about your interaction with ANR.

    ReplyDelete

Enter Your Feedback or Impressions on this Blog